Audits and Annual Returns
FY 2017-18 ( Last Date of filing 31 March 2019)
- Did you resolve all implementation GAPS ?
- Did you complete your Pre-GST form (C,F,H,I) collection?
- Did you process DBN/CRN for ITC mismatches ?
- Did you resolve Pre-GST litigation Contingencies ?
- Do you have GST Audit roadmap ready at all level ?
- Do you have ERP and ASP aligned for GST Audit ?
- Master Validation - Customer / Transporter / Vendor / Employee / Pricing / Tax - Completed ??
- Did you carry out Fraud Detection , Pilferage & ITC leakage Audit / Healthchecks ?
- Is our GST Data Secure from Cyber threats and competition ?
- Do you have legal opinions & positions explained to Non-Finance team handling GST Ops
- Do you have Document Mangement Systems (DMS) in place to keep records for next 10 years ?
- Are you leveraging Shared Compliance Services ?
- Do you have process of giving data to CA automated or still relying on Excel , pen-drives and Human hand-cranking ?
Tips for Smart GST -Audits ?
Follow holistic approach while finalizing GST Audit Proposal with your Auditor
Go through your GST Health-check report and create Action plan checklist
Use Software based diagnostic tools to find out exceptions and aberrations
Time is the key for success, So hurry up , schedule your GST Audit readiness survey by GSTStreet Experts
Write to email@example.com to book NOW .